Sunday, September 26, 2010

He Say - She Say | Vashtie Kola



[Photographed: Vashtie & Big Sean. Taken by: Dante Marshall]

" Love is flawed yet perfect, unexpected yet timely. It can make you feel indestructable and on top of the world. It's a feeling that can transform with time but always exist somewhere in your heart. Love is everything to me. Without love, what is the point? Everything I do involves love...I love what I do, I enjoy being surrounded by the people I love and that love me. Love is universal and makes life worth living."
-xx

(side note) via Dante MarshallThe approach to this shoot was a little different from the norm and inspired by a spread that I’ve seen two favorite photographers do in the past. (Steven Klein and Richard Avedon) I wanted to make it look as if this celebrity power couple was followed around by paparazzi and the photos were leaked. No, V and Sean are not dating in real life but the images turned out just the way we envisioned.

No comments: