Saturday, September 25, 2010

What I Wore

Thursday night, Shondelle and I attended Aira's fashion show at The Gates and this is what I wore. 
Before choosing this look, I had a monstrous conniption. My original look included black jeans, my Corso Como wedges, some kind of top [I think I blacked out at this point lol] and w.e. else I was trying to do. I hated it. My hair would not behave. & I had a good 10 minutes to get ready. 

What'd I do?
I didn't know what else to do besides strip all the way down and start from scratch. 
I was pressed for time, so I had to think q u i c k.

I Started with my DIY tights and built my look from there. 
I wanted girly so I slipped on my skirt. My show piece wasn't at it's best so I went for another attention grabber, my turban. Threw on my black tank [kept original shoes] and punctuated the look with my studded leather [jacket]. 

I did alot. ...As I usually do.
But the look served its purpose, I guess.

T H O U G T S ?
-xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey you worked.......as always!!!

tierrarreit said...

thanks Sis ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a better pic to look at, but I love your style and you know you worked, so why ask ;)

tierrarreit said...

MISS ED - ju are too sweet for teeth!
thanks doll! ;) ..sorry about the quality [camera phone. x_x]