Friday, February 19, 2010

I woke up yesterday feeling a little groggy, and I owe it all to the Nyquil I took the night before.
I didn't want to do much but I managed to pull myself out of bed, redo my curls [the most tedious part of my week] and run to Best Buy to purchase my new baby. ..My Canon PowerShot SD780 IS. [..I didn't need to give you all of that, but it sounds good lol].
I got it in a champagne color & when I say I am smitten, ..psh, I'm lying. I'm way more than that, just haven't found the perfect word. ;)

After Best Buy, I passed by a street vendor who was selling extremely cute accessories. Now, I told you guys how I've been feeling about rings lately so, leaving without this cutie below was sooo out of the
ques-ti-on!
He wanted to charge me 15 bucks, but negotiation is what this business is about. I paid 10.
*shrug* ;)

(Nail Polish: China Glaze - Pink Voltage)

3 comments:

Christielove said...

oh how hot

Janelle said...

No actually, the info about the camera actually helps because now i know what camera to get! lol The shot came out amazingly clear I love it and the the ring also :D

tierrarreit said...

girl, yess! ...I died when I saw how clear the shot came out, you must buy it. && thankyou ;)