Friday, January 21, 2011

Life Is Full of Beauty! Notice It!

Yesterday before heading to Yoga, Veola and I stopped inside of H&M since we had a few hours to kill. 
While there I saw this young lady below, Romy [I hope I spelled that right]. I liked how funky her outfit was and thought it'd be great to share with you guys. 

I like it because it's very expressive. Effortless, but also gives me the feeling that there's a reason behind each piece. ..As if they all have a story. 

It's been a while since I've walked with my camera. I'd kick myself just about everyday because I'd always find something worth capturing. Lots of street art.  
Luckily, I carried it with me yesterday and was able to take a pic of this. 
I'm dying to live in Manhattan. 
I love NEW YORK!!!! 
[&& it has been confirmed. ...New York loves me too ;)]


In case you were wondering, this is Veola. 
My long time friend from High School. 
She and I went to Yoga yesterday and had thee BEST time 
It was my very first class. & boy was it intense.

I definitely left there feeling super rejuvenated. 
Can't wait to go back on Sunday. 

...............................................................................................................................................
Here's a pic of Wednesday's fit w| a sneak peek of my blonde hair. 
I partied that night and this is what I wore. 


-xx

No comments: