Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dear Diary | Bright Smiles on a Partially Sunny Day


Twas a beautiful day, indeed ;) & I honestly hope that many of you, if not all, are able to say the same. 
What made my day so grand? ...Well for one, I woke up to my cute new, half decorated boudoir. It's coming along nicely, and I can't help but smile at the sight of it. ...I've always said that I'd like my theme to be based around the "house" of a fashion magazine. EIC, being me of course. If I can get rid of my wooden dresser [I hate it] and get a huge file cabinet for storage *lights up* ;) ...I'd be tickled PANK
I'll let you know how that goes. 

I also met with someone today re: a very neat internship. I had hell finding our meeting spot and was sent around the world only to find that I needed to be RIGHT where I started. I died. ...but for the most part things went great. [cross your fingers, please]. 

sidenote: I need a coat badder than MJ.
These NY nights are unforgivably cold. #Chiller
-xx

No comments: