Saturday, November 6, 2010

Looks I Love | TINY TOTS Edition

If there's one thing I love more than a woman or man who's stylishly bedecked in garb [both trendy and classy] it's their little mini me's who trot around in equal fashion. 

Have they not told you? I am 'baby' obsessed. & having a love for clothes doesn't make my life any better when the two are combined. Back in my day, kiddie attire consisted of tops with cars and baby rattles, teddy bears and alphabet blocks, numbers and crayons. ...These days, kids wear sequin dresses and all cashmere everything. ...At their convenience
I love it. 

I think it's cool that some parents allow their kids to have a say re: the things they wear. It's a wonderful way for a child to express his/herself. & little Athena is definitely one with an opinion. 
Check her out...
[more cute looks after the break]
-xx






<3

No comments: