Thursday, September 30, 2010

Designer Spotlight | Milly By Michelle Smith SS11

NYFW. I can't imagine it not being every girl's dream.
It's the one place where you can go and rub shoulders with your favorite fashionable celebrities, socialites, stylists and designers. & if you're dressed to the nines as they'd be - you can expect to be treated half important as swarms of bloggers and photographers for well-known publications pull you to the side for a shot of what you're wearing. ..I promise you'll leave Lincoln Center feeling like the next big thing. 

Speaking of which, Milly is that, for me. I've never heard of the line until this year but apparently it's been established since 2000. After viewing the SS11 preview, it's safe to say that this line could very well make it into my Goody Bag [my Rolodex of who's who and what's hot]  & that orange lip did nothing but reel me in more. As well as her tulip shaped sunnies, which I adore. 


 



 
 
  I love the high waisted shorts, blue turbans and the white and blue maxi. <3
-xx

1 comment:

Benedetta M. said...

wonderful pieces and great runaway!!!