Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jay-Z sans Lee ;(



Okay, so it's no secret that I am in love with this man! 
...&& before it gets twisted, I mean love in a "Uncle Jay" kinda way. ...I'll save the romantics for Queen Bey.

Well, he'll be in my city today. Our City [we're both Brooklyn natives]. He'll be performing at The Garden and I WON'T BE THERE!!! [sick face]
I swear, I liked him more when he was a little less famous. He's always been big.. but right now, at this point and time, Jay-Z's Colossal. Tickets sell out in seconds! =/ lies. MILLIseconds.
...This can't be life.

Knowing that I'm ticket-less and hoping for a miracle prompted me to do a YOUTUBE search for a few of his concerts. Here's one that he did in the CHI. It's hella short, and hella funny [thanks to Lebron's lack of dance moves]. However, the WOW factor came at the 46 second mark when Jay hit a few numbers.

My reaction: NO. HE. IS. NOT. DANCING!! 

Oh, I loved it. && will mimic every move 'til I have it in the bag. 
That song will play, and I will jam. I'm naming it "The Checkin'' My Fresh". ...Though he may have beat me to it, seeing that Great Minds, DO think alike ;)


No comments: