Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jessica Stam for Aldo-Spring 2010


Being one who loves a good deal when it comes to my wardrobe, I find that I hardly ever go wrong when and if I decide to give Aldo a go. 
It's funny because I went in today, while in the city with friends, and saw a shoe that sent me to the moon. 

It was very similar to what this Aldo Spring 2010 Ad Campaign featuring the work of Terry Richardson and Jessica Stam did to me [as I was reading this month's NYLON].

Jessica's always a sight to see so I'm assuming that I was shocked more so because I'm not used to seeing super models do campaigns for brands like this. It's a great look for Aldo. I actually found myself interested in what the ads were pitching. 

Below is a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot.



More Pics after the jump ;)












No comments: