Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm A Business, Mannnn

*cues giddy laugh*

I'm sitting here pulling my hair out because its a gorgeous day in NY and I want to be outside losing all of my mind with everyone else. Unfortunately, I'm stuck inside paying for UPS' mistake [tardy blanks]. They never fail to give me a run-a-round. I mean, looking on the bright side of things, my boots will finally be here!! ^_^ I have sooo many 'fits in mind. 

*looks below* 
*does a little happy dance*
My business cards came ;)
I've waited a year for these!!! 
[total exaggeration but gosh, you couldn't tell me they weren't tryna stick me for  my papers! #RIPBIG]

When I purchased them I didn't have a domain at the time but luckily the blogspot address directs you to  my page w/o a hassle. [still wish it said .com, but it's no biggie]


"When you see her, understand THAT'S ME...!" ;)


You guys like??

2 comments:

Brunch girls said...

I'm not a business man. I'm a business, maaannnnn!
Love that song haha!
brunchatbarneys.blogspot.com

tierrarreit said...

lol, yess!!

** for all of you who comment behind this, check out Brunchatbarneys.blogspot.com **

-xx