Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nylon TV - PREEN



Autumn 2011. 

As much as I am enjoying this hot and steamy summer - I must be honest with both you and myself - I am just DYYYING to throw on a pair of skinnies and a trench coat. ..I mean, how long can one be naked!?

It seems that my summer look has transformed into some type of modern hippie, gypsy, lady.
[just threw some terms together]
But it's for the most part inconsistent in every sense of the word - dipped from head to toe in CHIC.
...& It works.

Lately, however, I've been fantasizing, heavily about ultra feminine pieces for fall.
Uber classic looks and tooons of monochrome.
Though I see LOTS of prints everywhere - I really just want to keep it basic. All red everything. or Brown. or Cerulean. :-\ ...idk, I'll work it out.

Must say Kudos to Preen for their choice of skirt. Long with a never ending split? ARE YOU MAD?
;) I just love when designers cater to my long legs.
Now once they start catering to my budget, life'll be a BEACH!
-all year round. not just now.-
-xx

No comments: