Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Diary | Summa' Time Fine

This Summer's really turning out to be something else. 
Something that I'm sure I'll remember for a while. 
& that's mainly because I'm spending it with great people and doing pretty exciting things. 

This weekend, Saturday, my friends and I attended Target's First Saturdays @ The Brooklyn Museum.
I've never been until then. Got there an hour or so before it ended but it was still VERY nice. 
There was a ginormous amount of people [some kids but mostly adults] and a rocking DJ. 
A few food vendors outside, Art exhibits, ...& there's always some kind of arts and craft workshop earlier in the day - which I need to be apart of the next time I go. 
If you're ever in NY, you should check it out. 


On the Fourth - Independence Day... we all journeyed to the beach for a picnic and fun in the sun. 
& I don't mean to toot our horns but I swear we have thee best picnics ever. 
I wanted to get a little tan and that was accomplished. ;)
The water was beautiful and warm - I thought I'd freeze to death but it felt great. 

The only thing missing from this day were fireworks. ;( 
I had a blast, but I think that would have made the night even more unforgettable. 




Loooove what a little bit of sun and moon can do. 


My girlie - V


I posted this last year but it's worth a re-post. I love everything about her in this video. 
&& there's a light show ;)
-xx

No comments: