Wednesday, July 6, 2011

79.

[Gold's atomic number is 79.]

When it comes to what inspires me, it's never one thing in particular. 
I'm inspired by how I feel, by the feelings of others and how they express themselves, by colors, the rain, sunsets, the way someone speaks, walks, how they dress, music, art, darkness, silence, fear ...& believe me, it goes on. 

Right now, however, I am most moved by jewelry. Gold jewelry in particular. 
I'm automatically reminded of the Goddesses of Egypt upon sight of it. It was gold that birthed my interest in Hinduism [Hindu women wear gold jewelry/ornaments on many different parts of their body. & each placement has its own meaning.] For a while it was gaudy in my eyes. ...Now I find it to be regal. & I guess I owe that to my acquired knowledge. I think it's a beautiful element. 
-xx

3 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hi,

I'm inspired by your boldness and freedom through-out your blog...nothing says "beauty" like that. Lately, I've been trying to see what "expression" I want to create for myself...think I'm going to go for casual glamour: ripped denim with colorful Stilettos.

lettersinatreehouse.blogspot.com

tierrarreit said...

Tuesdai <3

I've missed you! Thank you!
I say, just let it flow from within. Everything I write, runs through me. Go for it xo

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Arre :)

Ditto :)I've added you as a link.