Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DNM by Arre Lee

..it's like magic ;)

So of course you guys are well aware of my denim designs which, actually started as a DIY project but.., is now turning itself into a little business of some sort. ;) 

What you see above are a pair of jeans that I cut into shorts to make a pair of dyed, distressed and cuffed Boyfriend Shorts. ..They sort of look like Bermuda Shorts in the pic but I promise, the fit's way better. 
They sit at the waist, with a low crotch - almost like a denim harem pant without the weird bulge. 

[Stephy in her DNM]

I recently made a limited amount for Paper Doll Boutique, where they are currently being sold, so be sure to stop by.  [& of course, for orders, ...shoot me one : arre.elle@gmail.com] <3

Paper Doll Boutique
921 Fulton Avenue [bet. Clinton and Waverly]
Brooklyn, NY

-xx

No comments: