Monday, December 6, 2010

Fashion File | Dennaya Famous


I've been paying attention to the looks that Dennaya's been producing for some time now and honestly, she never seizes to amaze me. It's really the originality of it all that keeps me going back and I knew when I began this series of style spotlights, she'd be perfect for the cause. 
So here goes...
I've pulled her file...

What do you do: 
I'm the owner of D.Fame and I'm also a wardrobe stylist. 

What are your favorite fashion blogs: 

What are you wearing: 
Moschino belt [worn as a necklace], Vintage Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, Levi's shorts, Fendi cuff, American Apparel stockings, knit knee highs, Gucci loafers and Gucci Hobo bag.

Style Mantra: 
I stay ready so that I don't have to get ready [repeated daily]

Life Mantra: 
Jay-Z

One song that exemplifies your style: 
"You Don't Know" by Jay-Z. It not only exemplifies my style but MY LIFE.

Someone you look up to and why: 
My mother of course. She's taught me everything I know about fashion. & Now everything that she's taught me is manifesting into something that is becoming bigger than me. 

What drives you creatively:
My passion is to inspire others through style and all aspects of life. 

If you could wear one thing everyday, what would it be and why:
My acrylic Fendi cuff. It's the perfect accessory. It matches everything.

You feel your best when..:
I'm expressing myself creatively and inspiring others along the way.

In your past life you were..:
Someone who was a great inspiration to others.

Inspiring others is what The Erra of Arre is all about so I love that Dennaya looks to be an inspiration to others as well. & also that she loves Jay-Z ;)
I can't get enough of him.

Be sure to check out her site and blog.
[link at the top]
-xx

No comments: