Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear Diary | Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.


Today is the day when anxiety begins. ..My 24th birthday is exactly 1 month away from today & I am too excited. Unfortunately I have no clue how I plan to celebrate and that's what makes me anxious. 
Though I don't even see why I bother with the hysterics - this is me EVERY YEAR. lol. 
My name is Tierra. & I am a chronic last minute birthday shindig planner. 

The ideal event would include me, a beach or a large boat, lots of sand, lots of sun, a tan, a drink a few drinks, friends and foreign food. ...I'd just die. ..A surprise party would be super cute too. I haven't had one since I turned 6 y.o. :(

I'm going to give myself 15 days to make a decision so that I can inform everyone, and give them enough time to work me in to their schedules ~,~
-Wish me luck
-xx

No comments: