Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lust List | Penfield Puffers

Let's see. The last time I wore a down filled coat *thinks back* I was in high school. 
& that bid ended in '05, so it's been a pretty long time. 
I can't say that I've had any desire to purchase one. 
Moncler's are cool, but asides from being a little too popular, they aren't exactly Recessionista friendly.
Mackage makes really nice downs as well and they're priced at half of what a Moncler might cost - which I wouldn't mind purchasing. I love the feminine shape that their coats tend to have and their less talked about. Plus, it's more of an investment than anything else. I'd have that coat for years. << convincing myself.

Though Mackage and Moncler happen to be two great lines, I think it's safe to say that they're no Penfield. 
I love how classic the former brands are, design wise. & I love the latter for being the complete opposite. 
Not to mention, Penfield's prices aren't necessarily equivalent to a punch in the gut.
A $300-$350 drop? .. not too shabby.







wouldja? couldja?
-xx

No comments: