Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vintage Underwear

Yay or Nay??
___________________
I happen to like them. Love them, almost.
I recently purchased a few and though I wear them out ..I think they're best for bed time dress-up. 
They have a super high waist and most often my jeans don't reach that high - so with a pair that's low-rise, you may feel as if you're wearing an exercise band o_O lol. 
[This is strictly dependent upon how thick your fabric is.]
But without any outer layering, they create a pretty sexy silhouette.
& don't listen to your friends, they aren't Granny Panties lol. 
 I like to pair mine with lace midriffs.
"It gives me '..Chef cookin' for me!'"as my cousin @PlatinumGrammer would say. 
-xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesss "chef cookin for me"! =) Those are a yay! I might have to get me a few pairs. I will be in your area next weekend! =)

tierrarreit said...

yayy! I hope to see you lol

Anonymous said...

I definitely like them quite a lot. I went crazy trying to find a bathing suite in that style, and now summer's over I find them :(. Next year, I guess

Ripped Nylon