Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mix and Mingle

YRB Magazine and Smirnoff put together a pretty cool event last night. 
Jada and I was in attendance and it was also great to run into my homegirl Lathleen [of Lathleen Writes] and friends. 

Pictured above [from left to right] are accessory designers Robot & Brucling.
I met these guys courtesy of Jada's super outgoing personality and because I was standing alone at first, Robot's first words to me were "Don't be bougie!" lmao ..I died. 
They're sweet!

Raye6 was another one of last night's treats - donning funky hair, lashes and a super cute Rue 107 dress. ...I thought I was doing something with my little mo'hawk but her hair completely stole the show. It's literally the first thing I noticed when I walked in so I had to take a picture and share with you guys. ...Asides from being a daring fashionista, Raye6 is also a singer! 

-below is a media kit and an interview with Raye6 and ONE rpm-



<3


-xx

5 comments:

Marie Jean Baptiste said...

Raye looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in her Rue 107 dress! (formally known as Funky Lobes- www.funkylobes.com)

tierrarreit said...

She does look amazing!! Great Piece!

Melissa said...

I love Rae's style. I saw her perform a couple of years ago at Brooklyn Fashion week and i loved her style then, but she has really evolved! I love your style too btw!

...I need your hep too! I've been in love with these house of harlow 1960 booties for a while now: http://heelsandsteals.com/house-of-harlow-1960-maddie-beaded-moccasin/

and I still can decide which color to get and how how I would wear it!!! This calls for an Arre help 911! lol I would really appreciate it!!

tierrarreit said...

Thanks babe ;) ...I like both colors but the brown might be best. & it'll get you more wears. Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony has alooot of great pieces for this whole Buffalo trend that's emerging this fall. I think you'd be able to pair those w| just about anything in that collection [I'll be posting some looks from that soon]. ;)

Melissa said...

Thanks I ordered the brown anyway before seeing your comment because there was one more in that color and in my size I thought if anything I'd return it....now I'm on a search for some looks