Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lust List | High-Waisted Denim Shorts

Garance Dore may not have been thinking "mmm, DENIM!" as she illustrated this but the look totally mimics one of  the many visions I have for my own shorts.


I recently purchased a pair of light blue high-waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters [$28] that I am in looove with. ..Haven't worn them yet - I'm holding out for the right shoe - but when I do, I think I want my look to go a lil something like this. ...pieces are subject to change - but for right now, this is it!

I of course wouldn't have a side braid but I do like how casual the style is.
The turban? ....now that's more my steez
-xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look, definitely the way to go with those shorts :) Also, the "bigger heels..." AWESOME. Thank you for putting that out there.

Ripped Nylon

tierrarreit said...

Thanks!! Ive been dying for those shorts forever. Can't wait to wear them! .I wish I had the boots @ lol @ ur comment haha

Thanks for reading <3