Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Kate Ross of Distinguished Cravat

I love an intellectual just as much as I love a being of impeccable style.
& I'm not biased to looks that accentuate me solely. 
Kate has a style that's all her own with a mind to match. 
I've met a good bit of ppl during my 23 years of living but none quite like Kate - who's not only extremely smart and inspiring but one who's willing to share her insight. [believe it or not, everyone isn't in to sharing lol]

While checking out StyleLikeU.com for a few style-spirations, I came across her interview and a poem - which she wrote titled "Still I Design".
Enjoy.


“I’m learning to live my life in love. It helps me remain in a state of peace. If I can love people who can’t love themselves, that’s one of the greatest joys. If someone just comes out and yells at me, I think, ‘this person needs to be loved.’"




For more on Kate Ross and her collection, click here
-xx

2 comments:

KATE ROSS said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS MADE MY DAY SHINE BRIGHTER! WE NEED MORE WOMEN WHO ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER TO GLOW AND GROW! BLESSINGS, PEACE AND LIGHT

KATE ROSS

tierrarreit said...

I'm really happy you liked this! I'm thoroughly inspired by you and will continue to support your movement as it continues to move me!