Monday, April 12, 2010

Arre Bradshaw.

Carrie Bradshaw. Like many young fashionistas and older style mavens I've been comparing myself to Sarah Jessica Parker's Sex and the City character for years now. Asides from us having rhyming names [Arre & Carrie] we're writers and devotees of both personal style and our city. I lost her to #team"new"NewYork when she switched to (347) but [in my head] we're still attached at the hip. Throughout the series Carrie's lived in a brownstone on the Upper East Side at the fictional house number of 245. I live in Brooklyn, though not in a brownstone, in Bedstuy [a section known for their beautiful brownstones] at 285. && according to my research she, like myself, happens to be an only child.

I mean, I can seriously go on all day, lol. ...Just thought I'd share a few fun facts before getting into how anxious I am to see my girl[s] in the new Sex and the City 2 movie which is set to come out May 28, 2010.

The outfits. The humor. ...I long for it all!

The year before last, I was supposed to catch the first movie with my own "Mr. Big" [at the time] but like Carrie and John James Preston, things always get complicated. So this year I'm sticking to the manual, which boldy states ... "Purchase tickets online and don't forget your pearls OR your girls"

...see you there ;)


No comments: