Sunday, February 21, 2010


For those who know me/have been following my blog for a while, you know that I've been on a mission to grow my hair back for some time now. I started out with this exact cut that Rihanna's sporting. ..Loved It. Hated It. The story of my life.

For someone who's as insatiable as I am when it comes to my hair, a short cut like this is NEVER the way to go. It just doesn't grow back fast enough for those days when you're outfit calls for an extra high messy bun or two pony-tails [23 & all - I can KILL two pony tails].

..So as we speak, I almost have enough for a bob - but I think I'll let it grow out until it reaches my shoulders. My hair grows at a pretty fast pace so it isn't as if I'm reaching for the stars or anything lol. If I plan to bang with my Natural - I've got to bang hard, ..preferably while banging "Hard" [uh yea yea yea].

lol.. 

Anyway, I posted this pic because I almost got the urge to go back to the bowl cut after seeing it [serious face with heavy emphasis on ALMOST.] I've learned to discipline myself. ;)

S.O. to RIH-RIH though, Love this shot of her.

No comments: