Sunday, March 18, 2012

Writings on the wall: Just wavin' atcha!


Hi my lovelies {male readers as well} :)
I hope you're having a beautiful day this Sunday, for us both. 

As you know, I'm fighting a cold. :-\
But I think I'm winning. I feel so much better than I did yesterday. 
I've been drowning myself in orange juice, tea and this little honey+lemon juice concoction. 
And soup. ..which I am soooo over. 
I want a Shake Shack burger BAD. A real greasy one.
Fries. && ice-cream! 
Today would be a goood day!

It's cool though. I've been watching movies. 
Just flipping through the channels.
I stumbled upon Waiting to Exhale {which seems quite fitting since I can barely breathe} about an hour ago and  was blown away by Lela Rochon's creme/off-white knotted dress. I'd love to have something like that for a summer time beach date. Peek-a-Boo pieces? ...oh, they're the best! 
Super sexy.

..I hear it's going to be 80 degrees on Saturday? o_O
{yea, I'm not really understanding.}  
Doesn't matter though. I'm scarred. 
This cold has been a bxtch point 5 ..I don't even have it in me to get excited. 
so I'll probably be the only chick in a snorkel. {mmhmm}
Y'all enjoy that. 

I'm gonna go download the soundtrack to this movie. 
-xx

No comments: