Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Juke Box: Terry Lovette - Let Go


..I'm a strong believer in the saying "you always get what you need". 
Which basically means that the Universe is always working to make you better. ..By giving you everything that you need to move forward. ...Sometimes it lines up with what we want. & most times, it doesn't.
Its the struggle of life.. :-\

I had no clue that this song would sound like this. ..that it would make me feel the way that it does.
I love the strength in her vocals. The message. 
Whenever I love a song, it's because the singer sang as if  he/she loved it just as much. ..or more.
Great songs usually take me into other dimensions. 
Or force me to sit in the abyss of the one I sometimes live in, & deal. 
..I'm dealing.

The soundtrack of my week ...sounds a lot like this.
-xx

No comments: