Thursday, January 19, 2012

Writings on the wall: Be Present


I have a million things going through my head right now
None of which, I'm sure of. ...& I don't know if that's a good thing. 
But on the upside, I also don't know if it's bad.

Someone said to me last night, "...it's as if you're observing instead of being in the situation".
From where they drew that conclusion, I don't know [it was said in a totally different context]. 
..But because I pick apart everything that is said/done, [ I was a Psych major b4 Journalism ..&The Celestine Prophecy is a total mind fxck. ...but I'm not pointing fingers.] I began analyzing myself.
& I've concluded that yes, my friend, I do alot of observing. ...& that's never going to stop 
..but not being present in my current reality certainly has to. 
It's one thing to be aware of the happenings within and around me. ...But my life isn't my show to look at. 

If I'm watching while the camera's rolling WHO THE HELL'S STARRING!? 

I know we're like 19/20 days in ..but if I had a New Years Resolution, it would go like this:
For 2012 and beyond ..I resolve to trust myself to BE. ..Just BE. Here & Now! DasSit!

..here it goes
-xx

p.s. my birthday's practically 2 days away. ^.^ are you excited?? you must be. because I am just SWELLING with glee! ha! lol [k.bye.]

No comments: