Thursday, November 10, 2011

Writings on the wall: I Was Just Thinking...

What if I got married in a bomb white bathing suit
with sun-kissed skin and a very dramatic white veil?
[I'm being serious]
My Groom.. He'd wear black swim trunks with white piping, super-stiff dress shirt cuffs
[sans the shirt, of course] & fancy cuff links. ...& a bow tie!

The wedding would take place in Tahiti. Smack dab in the Pacific Ocean.
The priest'll talk his talk, we'll read our vows, say "I Do" and kiss under a purple sky just as the sun's about to run off into the night.
It'd be perfect!

& as we're heading back to shore for the reception, our guests will form lines on both sides of us while holding  those sparkly firework thingy's.
[How bomb is that!?]

-xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my cooking blog, and also for following me(by email), it means a lot to me! I'm following you now 2! If you want to check me on your followers list I'll be in the end because I don't have a profile picture(having problems uploading one)
I'm glad you like my recipes and soon I'll post traditional Albanian dishes so I hope you'll be my guest!
You can come and visit my personal blog 2 and If you like it you can follow me, but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with the same add!
Hope yo hear from you!

Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki