Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Diary | Hypnosis and Hennessy


I found myself on Craigslist today looking for modeling gigs - all paid. 
I had a pretty lucky run, finding many cool opportunities - and then I came across an ad for Open-minded Models for an instructional video on hypnosis which actually had a pretty cool ring to it. I thought "how cool would it be to get hypnotized. ...for 35 dollars an hour. Pff. Why Not" ..It said "You'd be paid to be hypnotized different ways on camera" *failure to maintain exertion* ..soo, You're getting paid to be knocked out and possibly act like a nut bag, share your deepest, darkest secrets. On camera. ..like a lab rat.

Yea, I don't know how I feel about this. I'm a bit of a control freak. Being hypnotized is almost kin to being in a drunken stupor while wearing a straight jacket. [I could be exaggerating] ...but then I thought about the movie, The Fourth Kind. & how every patient who was hypnotized wound up killing those closest to them and committing suicided after. o_o That's a little too real for me. 

NEXT. 
-xx

No comments: