Monday, February 28, 2011

JukeBox | Mike Posner - Bow Chicka Wow Wow feat. Lil Wayne



Ok. I'm weirded out.

While I was at work today, a song was playing. I didn't feel like walking to the iPod to see who the artist was so, as per usual, I found a line that stood out and memorized it. [or so I thought]
I planned to google it once I got home but just now I could not, for the life of me, remember the line or anything remotely close to it. ...I gave up.

I had a YouTube tab open on my comp because I used this same technique with a Gaga song ..managed to remember that && was rocking out. ..So you know how there's a list of artists in a sidebar? ...a few "you might also like's" and such.  ..Well, one that stood out was Mike Posner [as you can see].

But who the hell would've guessed that this was the song I'd been busting my brain over!!?

I didn't even want to listen to it anymore ..I was so freaked.
[ok, yes I am dramatic ..but you have no idea how bad I wanted to remember this. I couldn't. & it found me instead. ...wwweeeiiirrrdd.]
-xx

No comments: