Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Diary | Good Things Come To Those Who Wait


I've always hated that term, despite how true it is.  
But deep down inside I know that if I hadn't become one with it, I wouldn't be where I am now. 

So as you can see I haven't been posting like my regular self.
I haven't forgotten about you guys though, this is just what happens when you become a working girl. 
;) I said that aloud as I typed it. I'm definitely enjoying it's sound. 
Lord knows I've put in major work to find a good work home. 
I went on interview after interview after interview and was denied time and time again. 
& honestly didn't find myself discouraged not once. 
Being unemployed is no joke. & searching for a job in this economy damn sure isn't for the faint of heart. 
It's a super sucky position to be in when you're looking to grow & the one thing you need that you're lacking are sufficient funds. But, that's my yesterday. It's in the past and God has blessed me with a nice spot in a rad store with even cooler employees. 

SO... if ever I get a little skimpy on the posts, just know that I'm there. 
Working my lil butt off, meeting new people and opening the door to a billion opportunities. 
JUST so I can come back and share it with you guys. 
Wish me well as I silently do for all of you! 

Thanks For Following!!!
-xx

No comments: