Saturday, December 18, 2010

Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now.


Ok, so I've been wanting to go blonde since July. But instead I went copper, which happened to be really cute. ..Seeing as though the new year's approaching I was thinking that maybe [just maybe] I could tweak and streak my mane. ...There really wouldn't be any streaking though, I'd actually dye my entire mo-hawk but I'm a little conflicted. Idk. ..I'm doing this whole box braids thing and long blonde braids may be a little to extreme lol. I'm dying at the thought. It'd def. be more than a little extreme. ...hmm, I can see honey blonde but I'm really opposed to giving off this whole Shanaynay/Keylolo vibe. That is NOT the move. It's great for art. & I love creating looks but I still live in a real world. [see now I'm unconvincing myself]. ...We'll come back to this lol. 

[If you have a suggestion, please leave it on The Erra of Arre's FB page. Under this post. I'd love to hear your thoughts].

No comments: