Friday, December 10, 2010

He Say She Say | Malcolm X


‎"So early in my life, I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise.

..this was posted on my Facebook wall yesterday and it sparked something in me. 
As of late my demeanor has changed drastically. The quiet and timid girl that I once knew, I am no longer. 
It feels weird. But it feels right. ..Who else am I suppose to be with my set of goals. You either stand up or get stood on. & I'm nobody's stool. Things may not be going the way I mapped them out but they're definitely going as planned. [His Plan] & that's cool because I've adopted this mantra that says "There is a plan, & I am being led". & seeing as though I have minimal control over the steering wheel, wherever I go, I will make my presence known. I will make some noise. 

-xx

No comments: