Friday, December 24, 2010

Dear Diary | Santa Baby, ...I want a little more than my two front teeth.


I can't tell you the last time I had a Christmas wishlist. When I was a little tot, I anticipated the arrival of my Toys R Us book so that I can check off a hundred dolls and board games - and expect to get at least half. 
I'm an only child, and for a long while I was the only niece and grandchild so my Christmas was LOVEly! 
But umm, I grew up. -_- Ageing's such a bxtch. I was forced off the pot by a myriad of cousins that just wouldn't stop coming.

If I'm not mistaking, since college, If I wanted it I bought it. I'm also a little on the proud side. 
I hate asking for gifts so this is my little indirect way of saying [with the biggest, most hinting eyes ever] 
"I've been a good girl" ~.~  ...& I have cookies ^.^

Gucci Flora By Gucci - I absolutely LOVE this scent. 
[Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan and YSL's Parisienne =  very nice as well]
Mahogany starring Diana Ross - A must have. 
Flip Video Cam -  Convinced that this will take my blog to the next level. 
THIS - I'm reaching? I know. ...But seriously. [NO. Seriously!]

There's more, I'm sure. But Ive decided that if it didn't come to mind right away, it can wait. 
-xx

No comments: