Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dear Diary | Eyes Wide Shut


It's been movie night for the past few nights over here. The only thing is, 0 movies were watched. 
I have 2 new dvd's that I've been trying to get into - Factory Girl starring Sienna Miller is one. 
The problem: I can't keep these fat eyes open for anything in the world.
I really need help understanding why I have loads of energy as I prep for the moment but as soon as I shut the lights out, grab my blanket and hit play ...my eyes start playing Ring Around The Rosie in my head. 
On my first attempt, I made it a tad further than the previews. & on my second attempt, only a smidgen further than my first mark. ..I'm a wreck lol. ..But I'm going to give it another go tonight. 
I'm already enjoying the plot and I've only seen about 5 minutes of it. 

..wish me luck.
-xx

No comments: