Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dear Diary | The Solo-ist

  I just want one more week of summer. One more week of memories. 
I randomly stumbled upon this pic and those words came to mind. 
 of course "I love her 'fit" accompanied them ;)
..But seriously speaking, I need a time machine.  
It'd take me forever to grow up. 
23.5 has been pretty fun. ..or "is" fun. 
I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel just yet. 

This Fall Saturday is nothing close to a Summer Saturday, except for the fact that it's super sunny. 
I'd love to wear something like what Solange is wearing but I've already decided on a skirt. Something bright, to give me a boost. Heels, optional. [& you're probably like, "WHERE are you going?" lol.
..just out.

 Hope you guys enjoy this day - where ever you are. 
Dress bright, Smile bright & Laugh hard :p

Thought you might like this. 
Theophilus London x Solange for Honey TV
-xx

No comments: