Today I took a few pics for kicks and figured I'd Spotlight my own style this week.
Why not? ..Just assumed my followers might want to know a little bit about the girl behind the keyboard.
So here goes..
Seeing as though, this is MY style spotlight, I had a friend ask me a few fashion and style related questions.
Prior to this, I attempted to interview myself and everything seemed super generic lol.
- Most people dress how they feel. Describe your style without using fashion terms, just using feelings.
-Using feelings only - my style, coupled with my hair can be best described as lively and animated. I'm far from a minimalist and my friends sometimes say that I'm often "costumey" in the way that I dress. I like to make fashion fun and would rather be "costumey" than Doug Funny boring [see his wardrobe].
- If you could wear one thing everyday what would it be?
- If I could wear one thing everyday it'd have to be the one thing that I wear ALMOST everyday. My high-waisted & distressed Levis shorts. Why? I love the way they compliment just about everything in my closet. Not to mention, I love to show my legs and they look extra long whenever I wear these shorts. ;)
- What's one thing you hated wearing when you were younger that you wish you had now?
- When I was younger I was notorious for sporting a high ponytail with a ribbon and I hated it. I loved the ponytail, hated the accessory. Now, If I could slap my old length back on my head from time to time, I'd soo wear that hairstyle.
- What is the new black?
- What is more important to you, looking good or looking like you're living good?
- Fashion wise, at what age did you decide who you were?
- Are you looking to have a career in fashion, and if so what sector of the industry?
- Who/What do you often look to for inspiration when putting together looks?
- What websites do you use when shopping online?
- Re: fashion, what's one quote that you love to live by?