Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday TOPSHOP!

...All of that talk about TopShop got me pretty excited. I try to avoid their site because I get a lil loose w. the card upon arrival. When I stopped by a few minutes ago, I saw this huge flyer [below], stating that the NY store has turned 1 today. ;)

There will be birthday cake and tea, NY's finest musicians, a Message Tree for you to share your birthday wishes and an oversized tank with the number 1 when you spend over $100 online!

You can also get snapped by Elizabeth Spiridakis of www.feelslikewhitelightning.com, take your print away and tag yourself on Facebook. ..Why is this cool? Well, the best photo each day wins $250 to spend in the store. 0_o ...running over! & thank God for the beautiful weather we're facing this weekend, the 'fits are COMING OUT! ;)


..head over to TOPSHOP.com for more info

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stuff like this makes me wish I lived in NY...that sounds like it is going to be a fun event.

tierrarreit said...

Hurrry and come chica! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't believe theres only one topshop in the whole of America, glad I live in the UK :)

http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

tierrarreit said...

thank you ;)