Sunday, March 14, 2010

"An Artist Cannot Fail. It Is A Success To Be One."

Due to lack of inspiration on the writer's front, I planned to take a break for the weekend to avoid posting JUST for the sake of doing so.

I am happy to say that, I've found a pick me up and I owe it all to the creator of www.inkied.blogspot.com.
Like any blog/site w.e. - when you click the link for the first time you never really know what to expect. Idk about you, but I sort of thought I'd see tattoos or something of that nature, just from the name alone.

I suppose I wasn't too far off seeing as though she illustrates, and quite well if I might add.




Her illustrations remind me of my younger years, when I'd draw pictures of girls and put them in the latest designer labels. I was a Guess, RL, Calvin Klein girl [from a youngster up until I reached pre-teen] so that's what the girls in my drawings wore. I've loved fashion forever and even then I had a style of my own. Of course, now I wish I'd kept up with it. [the drawings, of course]

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.  ~Pablo Picasso"

No comments: