Monday, December 14, 2009

While on the hunt for cheap and chic pieces, I decided to log onto Forever21 for a peek at their latest digs. I'm not always lucky when I enter the store, or browse the site but tonight I found a few pieces that I believe to be necessary additions for my closet.


I love that the back of this sweater is short because it'll look really good with a cropped jacket [specifically the cropped leather jacket that I plan to buy this week]. & if you'd prefer that the front didn't hang, you can tie it around your waist, or loosely loop it in the front.


Thiis baby, caught my attn. because lately I've really been into wide striped sweaters. ...Most of all, I love the loose fit of it coupled with it's boat neck collar. If you're a fashion follower, you already know how big the color grey is at this moment. & here we have two shades. ;) ..[the gold necklaces that she's wearing keeps it simple but still adds pop]





NOW!
These are my "need right now" pieces. I'm going out to a very sweet event on Saturday w. a close friend of mine, Shondelle. & well, if you knew more about the event, you'd def. understand the all black. I love every piece here. The Sweater's about $30, the necklace: $11 and the gloves: $5.
YES!, I KNOW! ;)
The Plan: Seeing as though it's going to be frigid, I 'll wear a black tank, black jeans, thick socks w. my black booties - This black sweater [above], and of course my leather. ...The sleeves are 3/4 - soo that's where my gloves come in. ...black scarf & a beanie.
Say it with me.. "BuRr.." (-_-

No comments: