Monday, December 21, 2009

Many of you have been decking your halls with boughs of holly [fa-la-la-la-la...and all that jazz] for the past few weeks now but unlike most, I am not as jolly as I oughta be.
.....
Christmas' aren't what they used to be around these parts, and the only thing I ever look forward to is the great food that my mom prepares every year.
.....
As far as gift giving goes, I do enjoy surprising my mom with the unexpected but my gifts are usually monetary so it's half "yay, half "boorrring". ...I love surprises, and if I could be surprised with anything this year [whether it be for Dec. 25th or Jan. 22nd] I'd like it to be one of the items above.
.....
In the case that I'm not surprised, these babies are already on my "For Self" list :) - these are the things that currently make me go mmm!
.....


  • Nixon Headphones - chic

  • Mackage Coat - style doesn't fade during the Winter

  • Nixon Watch - simply candy

  • Moschino Cheap and Chic perfume - I absolutely love this scent

  • iTouch - the Nano has to go

WELP! ...This is it! ...If you happen to see Santa, let him know who's BAD ;)

No comments: