Saturday, December 19, 2009

Untitled

...
It's been a while since I've done a Polyvore set so I thought I'd re-introduce myself to the site.
I didn't find myself missing it too much since I became a fan of Looklet but once I signed into the site and saw all of the candy ;) ...I fell in love alll over again.
...
Prior to putting these pieces together, I thought of the snow that we're about to receive and how bundled to the max many people tend be when going outside. & I damn sure don't fault them but never forget that you can be cute, without being cold lol.
...
Layers are my friend. The tee above is rather thin but a nice cotton tank can go right underneath. ...Same thing stands for the pants. When it's cold like this I NEVER leave my house without a pair of tights under my pants (-_- ...I could't imagine it. So, I'd follow my usual routine with these pants and wear a pair of thick cable knit socks to peek out of my boots for shits, kicks, and cute-ness lol.
...
...comments?

No comments: