Friday, December 18, 2009


I'm sure many of you guys have seen Rihanna's "So Hard" video by now, but if not - great, because here it is ;)
.....
My thoughts: I don't have much to say about her performance. Compared to her other videos, I think this was very dry. However, she looked really cute. I liked her outfits, I always do - but seeing as though she didn't sell a great amount of albums, I would think that she'd actually GO HARD with this one. Melina Matsoukas directed the video but artists have complete say so in the end. ...I love Rih, and I want to see her succeed but people will Limewire your songs if you don't deliver. I'm not paying money for a CD if it doesn't appear to me that you're taking your work serious. && as of late, that's what I've been getting from her. Being cute and flyy might be fun, but there's no room for pretty girls who just want to be pretty.
.....

#noshadejussaying.

No comments: