Saturday, December 5, 2009






[the cake was de-lish!]







Did you have the best weekend?
I DID ;) ..and it hasn'teven ended yet.
Wednesday, was my darling friend Malika's 20th Bday and Thursday we celebrated at Pop Burger and The Gates.
I must say, it's been a while since I've had this much fun. I was telling her that I may not even need to celebrate my birthday, which is next month, seeing as though I had such a great time at hers lol.
Most importantly though, she had an even better time.
I was happy to see her enjoy herself and take in all of the love that was given, genuinely, from all of the great people who were in attendance.
...I'm Neeext! ;) 1.22

4 comments:

zodiac said...

aww..wish i could have been there cause i had the most shitty weekend, but wherever y'all was at looked like it was POPPIN! LOL, but your friend is very pretty and that cake looked bangin

tierrarreit said...

Thanks Doll! ...I'm sorry you had a bad weekend :-\ ...if you ever plan on coming to NY. LET A CHICK KNOW! lol, we will def. set up shop at one of the hotspots :)
p.s. that caaaaake! [red velvet] *drool* lol

S. Frederick said...

Looks like a lot of fun.. was the cake from Cake Man Raven?

tierrarreit said...

My friend got it from Lord's Bakery, on Flatbush