Monday, November 16, 2009












Miranda Kerr - Glamour - December 2009
I really enjoyed the styling in this editorial.
The color combos, mixture of textures and silhoettes = amazing!
The looks, though rather dramatic in a sense, are pretty much a reflection of my style.
I love a laid back 'fit. I've come to notice, however, that some folk hear "laid back" and automatically associate it with everything other than anything stylish ...but as you see here, you can def. be both.
One thing that I really want to incorporate into my Fall/Winter wardobe, are a pair of thigh high socks. [I Die!!]
I love how they're paired with the Manolo Blahnik peep toe, lace-ups!
[second to last pic]
*this makes me want to POLYVORE :)*

1 comment:

Nude Obsession said...

DAAAYUM!!!! stick a fork in me cuz im done! They shut it DOWN in this one! every things so fun and flirty.