Monday, November 16, 2009

I allow in success and abundance by being receptive to new thoughts, ideas and people.
...
..I've boarded the plane of Positive Thinking and Visualization and luckily for you, there are a great amount of seats available.
I want to surround myself with Positive thinkers, go getters, and anyone who's living life to the fullest! That's the only kind of energy that I want to share.
...
When I close my eyes, I see STYLIST in my future. I see Editor in Chief. I see SUCCESS!
Truffles Tribeca is where I'll reside and style my lovely clients!!!
....
..when you close your eyes, what do you see?
*Keep in mind that you're the artist! ..& life is your portrait, so make it BEAUTIFUL :)*
-me

[photo: Garance Dore]

2 comments:

Nude Obsession said...

Hey, I'm on that same plane...do you see me? Im in first class waving at ya...reading the book The Power of now by Eckhart Tolle...yea guys COP THAT!!!!

tierrarreit said...

I see you ma **waves**

Aly was telling me about that. ...I need it!