Tuesday, November 10, 2009


For a while, I've been wearing a short haircut and as of late - I've been OVER IT!

..

Before my short cut, I had a healthy and hefty amount of hair that reached my shoulders, which I miss like nothing else.

..

Hair is an accessory to me, and a very necessary one. I don't miss it for the sake of bragging rights (you know how silly girls are) - I miss putting it in buns, rockin' my two pony-tails which I am notorious for and of course my doobie! lol. ...With every new fit, comes a new do. & seeing as though I couldn't do much w. my "Rihanna" [the old Rihanna] ...I got some pieces to keep me occupied while my natural gets its Rapunzel on!

..

Hair done by my very talented friend Malika Romeo [designer of mUs by Mali-Ro/hair stylist]

..

..you can check out her blog [here]

..

or find her on Twitter

1 comment:

khaki la'docker said...

thats hot... i swear long hair makes me feel so fab!