Thursday, March 22, 2012

Writings on the wall: New York Nights


Last night was cool..
It was actually my first night out since the start of last week's hibernation. 
I attended the Converse x UNDFTD 'Born Not Made' event @ The Hole, in Nolita,
 It was a discussion & exhibition on the roots and evolution of street style, celebrating the launch of the Converse x UNDFTD collection at Foot Locker.
kewl shxt!

I loved that Miss Lily's catered the event. 
Their food is amazing

 ...I then ran to the Meatpacking District with my boy Clarence, where we met up with a bunch of other people @ PH-D for Citizen NY's April Issue mag launch.
-& you can see more photos after the jump-

a good time was had!


I really did dye my hair. ...despite what this pic says lol. 
You just can't see it. :-\

Before yesterday, my army jacket fell a little below my hips. Totally covering my body. 
Which would be ok if the silhouette was flattering but it was not. 
So as per usual, I had to cut it to perfection.
I love the new length. 
& everyone has a hip length army jacket, with the common fatigue print.

Both jackets {army & yellow} were DIY'd by Clarence. 
LtoR: Akira Adel, Malliha, Clarence De Ville
loooooovely.

The art photos are from the entrance of Electric Room - a cool underground spot, next door to the Dream Hotel. It smells AMAZING in there. 
-xx

No comments: