Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beauty: Nail Swag {neutral meets neon}

When it comes to accessorizing, one must never forget her nails. 

Over the summer, nail art was huge. It was everywhere. 
You had the shatter design. Aztec art. 3D acrylic pieces which have been around forever. & more..
But this right here might be my fav. 

A solid neutral nail is very clean and demure. 
It may give you a polished look but, personally, it's boring. 
I've done it a time or two and have never fallen madly in love with my paws. 
I'm the bright type. ..The neon orange and pink girl. ...If I want clean, my go-to polish is white. 
Although I'm unsure of whether or not that'll continue to be the case ..seeing as though these neutral nails with neon tips are perfectly balanced. 
They're subtle yet sassy. 
Nails with Personality.

-xx

No comments: