Monday, December 20, 2010

Beauty | Veggies? Terrific! Like Bunnies, Prolific!


For someone who's super slim, I eat ALOT. Unfortunately, I don't always eat the right things. 
Burgers, Oreos, Pizza, Arroz con Pollo, Fries, the works!! Sometimes all in one day. & notice, not one time did I mention a vegetable. :-( ..Bad Girl! 

So lately, my new thing has been to consume at least ONE V8 per day which contains 3/5 of our daily vegetable requirements. I mentioned before that I was having skin issues and I think my lack of veggies was the cause. I was giving my body everything but the nutrients it cried out for. & as expected, my skin's really beginning to clear up. [-_- I was going through it -_-]. 

My friend's cringe every time I pick one up but it's actually not bad. It tastes like tomato juice though it's a combination of 8 vegetables [tomatoes, beets, carrots, spinach, celery, lettuce, parsley and watercress]. I mean it definitely isn't something you drink once and begin tapping your veins for but it's definitely not the worse thing ever and it's packed with vitamins and antioxidants. ..Try it! Especially if you're one to miss your daily serving. It's worth it. 
-xx

No comments: