Friday, April 30, 2010

Comhealemedopue: Fiona K. - Soho

Yesterday was beyond eventful for me. It went from being funny, to FUN, to OMG call 911 extreme. 
Aside from my lunch date with Whitney, the highlight of my day had to be styling Kerry for a mock photo-shoot. She aspires to model, and I of course aspire to do it all [styling included] so we decided to fool around. Practice. 

I had no clue of what looks I'd put together prior to styling her. I was actually running late for my date w. Whit so I threw whatever I could in a bag and left. ...This was the result. 

What She's Wearing:
H&M sarong as a turban. F21 dress as a light weight jacket. Urban Outfitters linen skirt as a tube dress. F21 striped tank. Tights [model's own]. Zara booties [DIY ornaments done by me].

 



-xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute head scarf!


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

tierrarreit said...

Thank You ;)

Lathleen|Writes 2010 said...

Miss aRRe I think you're just going to have to tie my scarf, lol i tried and it was a #fail

tierrarreit said...

lmao, I will sweets!

Christielove said...

give me that jacket and those shoes

tierrarreit said...

;) ...its a dress, can you believe?? [F21]